Appointments (Tel: 01483 409309)
We have moved to a new appointments system. Users of the current on line booking service and patients wishing to start using the new system can register online or at the surgery. Note that if you pre-register on line you will be required to confirm your registration at the practice.
Click on the following link to log in/register.
Patient Access website
(If you have just registered then please allow us 2 working days to process your registration before applying. Please note if you are registering at the University Medical Centre during freshers this may take up to two weeks).
We have introduced two key changes to improve the efficiency of our GP appointments and make them more available to those who need them:
1. Nurses will call back patients who desire a same day GP consultation to discuss the problem and offer an appointment with the most appropriate person at the most appropriate time (across all four sites).
2. We will offer pre-bookable telephone appointments with a GP. These appointments will be 5 minutes long and are ideal for routine follow ups.
Routine face to face appointments with a GP will continue to be bookable in the same way as usual as follows:
- Over the web Patient Access website
- Using our automated telephone appointment system
- By speaking to a receptionist
Nurse and specialist appointments need to be booked through a receptionist, during normal opening hours 8.00am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please remember to cancel any unwanted appointments so others can use it.